Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.16.2005

Septmeber 16, 2005 - Life as a Single Mom SUCKS!

Now now, don't go taking that the wrong way. Ruben and I didn't decide to suddenly file for divorce, nor would we ever. We have too much invested in this marriage, and even still like every marriage after 6+ years, it is still a work in progress. Besides we love each other too much to seperate. What I meant though, is that this past week he has been out of town on a business trip and I am playing single mommy, and it sucks something fierce! My daughter is consuming every free second I have, and I am finding it almost impossible just to shower, let alone have 5 minutes in the bathroom to myself! Even the 3 hours she is away at school is a total waste. By time I run to town and do some grocery shopping, I have to race back to pick her up, so it's not like I have much time to do anything around here. By time I start something, it's time to call it quits to go pick her up. I tell ya, I really don't know how they do it. I don't even work, thank god, cause if I wasn't a SAHM, I would be even more stressed out and exhausted! I really have to give a standing ovation to all those single mothers out there that do this every day and make it work. You truly are amazing women!
I was really hoping to accomplish some scrapping while the hubby was gone, as I've got all these supplies and pictures calling out to me - but I just haven't been able to find the time to do anything other than add some new pictures to my Flickr account. I figured it was overdue! I also added some new links to some of my favorite blogs. My hubby comes back on Sunday, so hopefully then I will get some scrapping done, and will have some new creation to post on Monday. But until then check out the new items I mentioned, and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

LoraLoo said...

I know what you mean!! I don't know how single women do it.

Hope he's back now and all is back to normal. :)